Head Wrestling Coach and Junior High Wrestling Coach
Gillett School District is seeking applicants for the Head and Junior High Wrestling Coaching positions beginning immediately. Qualifications for the position include a knowledge of the sport and prior coaching experience, preferably at the high school level.
1. Be able to work collaboratively with players, educators, parents, coaches, media and administrators
2. Be able to model behavior which is expected in their coaching
3. Possess strong interpersonal communication skills
4. Possess, or be able to obtain, coaching education requirements as laid out by WIAA requirements
5. Possess, or be able to obtain, First Aid/CPR/AED training as required by the WIAA
6. Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
Responsibilities include: Regular attendance at all practices and competitions, creation and execution of practice plans, delegation of duties to assistant coaches, work cooperatively with the Junior High program, communication with parents/guardians of players, responsible supervision of all team members during any team-oriented events. maintaining accurate records of all issued equipment.
Please send letter of interest and completed district application, available on the school webpage to:
Gillett School District 208 W. Main Street P.O. Box 227 Gillett, WI 54124 Attn: Mark Sparks
The Gillett School District is an equal opportunity employer.
NON DISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Board does not discriminate in the employment of professional and support staff on the basis of any characteristic protected under State or Federal law including, but not limited to race, color, age, sex, creed, or religion, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), sexual orientation national origin, ancestry, arrest, record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products off the District's premises during non-working hours, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices.